Stretch Marks Prevention Oil
- Specially formulated for expectant and new mothers.
- Stretch marks prevention oil helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks thanks to its unique combination of active ingredients and ingredients of natural origin.
- Lupeol®, an ingredient of natural origin, extracted from lupine seeds, helps skin withstand stretching to prevent stretch marks.
- The rich and beneficial oils of pomegranate, avocado, musk rose and baobab nourish the skin, improving the elasticity and leaving it feeling soft and silky.
- Safety for mom and baby
- Assessed for safety for mom and baby during pre-natal and post-partum pregnancy
- Compatible with breastfeeding
- Formulation Charter prohibits the use of parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, bisphenols A and S, caffeine and alcohol.
- Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- In compliance with proper hygiene rules for breastfeeding.
- 95% satisfied mothers
- Skin is more supple and its elasticity improved for 98% of women Stretch marks prevention oil improves beauty of skin and delivers comfortable skin for 95% of women
Stretch marks prevention oil is both rich and naturally dry, so it feels silky on your skin and absorbs quickly.
Its light, delicate fragrance, with notes of rose, bergamot and plum, is mild for those with a sensitive sense of smell.
Compatible with breastfeeding in compliance with proper hygiene rules.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Tocopherol.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Standard & Express delivery:
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.