- Nature’s Answer Astragalus Root Extract Promotes Overall Good Health & Well-Being*
- Made from 2,000 mg of Pure Astragalus Root per serving. Not to be confused with less potent Tinctures.
- By using Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, Nature’s Answer assures you the quality of each ingredient by identifying the purity of every incoming botanical, only promising you the purest form of each extract in every product. Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, Tested & Verified, Holistically Balanced, Family-Owned & Operated
- ASTRAGALUS ROOT (Astragalus membranaceus) commonly called Astragalus, Chinese Milkvetch, Yellow Vetch Astragalus Huang Qi, Huang Qui, Huang-qi, Chinese Astragalus, Membranous Milk Vetch and Milk Vetch Root.
- The plant that the root comes from is about 16 to 36 inches tall, and is native to China, Mongolia and Korea. The root is usually harvested from plants that are 4-years old. While there are more than 2,000 species of Astragalus, there are only two related species A. membranaceus and A. mongholicus that are primarily used for health purposes.
- The use of Astragalus Root dates back over 2,000 years in China where it has been used because of its ability to balance the body systems. The root is a yellow color and contributes to the Chinese name, huang qi, meaning “yellow leader.” It has been used in China to strengthen qi (pronounced “chee”), the body’s life force and protective energy. Astragalus Root has been the most commonly used herb in Chinese wellness.
- Nature’s Answer brings you this time-tested herb that promotes overall good health and wellbeing in our super concentrated 2000 mg Astragalus Root Extract.* By using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process you’re assured of Astragalus Root Extract that’s highly concentrated, alcohol free, and Holistically Balanced® with the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Austragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) Root Extract||2,000 mg||(2 g) †|
|† Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients:||Vegetable glycerin, purified water.|
•Shake well. Keep out of reach of children. •Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. •Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.