- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) When you choose Nature’s Answer Burdock Root you can be sure that you’re getting the true herb. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques that we developed over years of research, we capture the holistic balance® of the root, so you can be assured that you’re getting exactly what’s on the label. The true potency. The true ingredients. Alcohol-Free.
- Burdock Root is a long black or brown root of the Burdock plant that’s native to Europe and Asia, but now grows worldwide. It’s also called burdock, great burdock, burrs, beggar’s buttons, hardock, gobo, happy major, snake rhubarb, lappa, filzklette (German), bardana (Spanish), lappolone (Italian). The average root size for cultivated arctium lappa is an average of 1/2 pound each, but can weigh up to 2 pounds. Burdock Root was introduced into the United States in the 1600s by English settlers.
- The root contains powerful antioxidants, such as phenolic acids, quercetin and luteolin. It is commonly used in cooking, especially in Japanese cuisine. Other benefits of this root that has been used in holistic medicine for centuries is that it’s high in fiber, as well as vitamin B6, potassium and magnesium.
- Nature’s Answer has taken this amazing root that’s been used for centuries and carefully captured all its benefits for you. Nature’s Answer super concentrated Burdock Root extract is made from 2,000 mg of Mother Nature’s Burdock Root and promotes overall good health and well-being.* Giving you the benefits that have been known for years, alcohol-free. And because it’s a liquid extract, it absorbs more quickly than tablets or capsules.
- The Added Assurance of our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology® All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Our in-house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world. Our state-of-the-art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products. This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients. We guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course….Nature’s Answer®.
Take 1–2 mL (28–56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Burdock (Arctium lappa) Root Extract||2,000 mg (2 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients:||Vegetable glycerin, purified water.|
•Shake well. Keep out of reach of children. •Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. •Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Nature’s Answer Burdock Root Extract Promotes Overall Health & Wellness* Made from 1,360 mg of Pure Burdock Root Extract per serving. Not to be confused with less potent Tinctures.
- By using Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, Nature’s Answer assures you the quality of each ingredient by identifying the purity of every incoming botanical, only promising you the purest form of each extract in every product.
- Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, Tested & Verified, Holistically Balanced, Family-Owned & Operated
Free shipping over £25
Need help? Contact us
Adding product to your cart