Cat's Claw Bark
- Nature’s Answer Cat’s Claw aka Uncaria Tomentosa Supports Healthy Joint & Muscle Function* Made from 1,000 mg of Pure Cat’s Claw Bark Extract per serving. Not to be confused with Tinctures.
- By using Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, Nature’s Answer assures you the quality of each ingredient by identifying the purity of every incoming botanical, only promising you the purest form of each extract in every product.
- Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Kosher Certified Tested & Verified, Holistically Balanced, Family-Owned & Operated
- Cat’s Claw, ( Cat’s Claw inner bark) also known as Uncaria Tomentosa and Uña de gato, is a woody vine that grows wild in the Amazon rainforest and other tropical areas of Central and South America. The name Cat’s Claw comes from the shape of its thorns that look like a cat’s claw. Cat’s claw inner bark extracts, liquids, tablets, capsules and tea are made from the bark and root of the vine. The use of cat’s claw for health dates back to the Inca civilization.
- Nature’s Answer Cat’s Claw Inner Bark brings you the benefits of this unique vine. This potent 1350 mg formula supports healthy joint and muscle function naturally.* A recent study showed that Cat’s Claw significantly elevated the infection-fighting white blood cell count in adult men who supplemented with this herb for 6 months.
- Researchers also noted a repair in DNA – both single and double strand breaks. Its effect on the immune system appears to be two-fold, with the ability to both boost and dampen immune response, depending on what is needed.
- Hyperimmune responses can be contained, whilst a weak immune system that allows the disease to advance undeterred is strengthened by supplementation with Cat’s Claw.
Take 1/2-1 mL (14-28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Serving Per Container:||30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) Bark Extract||(herbal equivalent 1,000 mg) 100 mg||†|
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water, citric acid.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.