Celery Seed Benefits: Apium graveolens Super Concentrated 2,000 mg in each serving Holistically Balanced® Low Alcohol Gluten-Free
- Celery Seed (Apium graveolens), an amazing little seed from the celery plant has been part of holistic health for thousands of years. It was revered by the Egyptians, as well as the Greeks who believed it to be a holy plant. In the 1850s celery seed made its debut in Kalamazoo, Michigan after a long journey from Scotland.
- Dutch immigrants in Kalamazoo started growing it and the area became the "Celery Capital” of the county until the 1930s when the crops were wiped out by disease. Celery seed is a small, slightly bitter seed that comes from the celery plant. It is commonly used as an ingredient in sauerkraut, pickling, and cold vegetable salads, and to naturally help the body eliminate water by increasing urine output.
- Nature’s Answer brings you this small wonder of nature in our highly concentrated Celery Seed Extract. Each 2 ml serving gives you a potent 2,000 mg of Celery Seed Extract with all the natural benefits that have been known by the Greeks, Egyptians and others for centuries.
- The Added Assurance of our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®. All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Our in-house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world. Our state of the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products. This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you. From plant to shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it’s authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course….Nature’s Answer®.
Take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (Approx. 56 Drops)|
|Servings per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Celery (Apium graveolens) Seed Extract||2,000 mg||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.