- Chamomile Flower (Matricaria chamomilla) is a plant that is a sweetly aromatic annual, that grows to about two feet. There are two types depending on where it’s grown. One is sometimes referred to as Roman Chamomile, even though it was not cultivated there until the 16th century. It is native to western Europe and northern Africa.
- Today, it also grows in other regions that have moderate climates. The second, German Chamomile, is native to Europe and northwest Asia, where it still grows wild. The Egyptians dedicated to the sun and worshiped it above all other herbs for its healing properties. Egyptian noblewomen even used preparations of the crushed petals on their skin. Greek physicians knew its health benefits.
- Chamomile is one of the "Nine Sacred Herbs” of the noted in an ancient Anglo-Saxon manuscript. The botanical name of "Matricaria” is derived from the Latin word for womb because of its affinity for women’s issues. Nature’s Answer brings you all the best of the Chamomile Flower in a super concentrated Chamomile Flower Alcohol Free extract.
- This wonderful extract promotes relaxation and relief from the stresses of everyday life.* It’s the perfect choice when you need to take the tempo of life down a notch, and just relax. Nature’s Answer Chamomile Flower is Alcohol free and gluten free.
- The Added Assurance of our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology® All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Our in-house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world. Our state of the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products. This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you. From plant to shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it’s authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course….Nature’s Answer®.
Take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Flower||2,000 mg||†|
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin and purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Nature’s Answer Chamomile Flower Alcohol Free Extract Benefits: Super Concentrated extract Promotes Relaxation* Helps Take Down The Tempo of Life*
- Alcohol free, Gluten Free.
- 45-Year Reputation For Quality Family Owned
Free shipping over £25
Need help? Contact us
Adding product to your cart