- Nature’s Answer Liquid Cinnamon Bark Extract is MUCH MORE CONCENTRATED than Liquid Tinctures.
- Supports Healthy Blood Glucose Levels* Super Concentrated Made from 1150 mg Cinnamon Bark Gluten
- Free Low Certified Organic Alcohol Bio-chelated® Holistically Balanced® Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology® Kosher Certified nonGMO
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) has been called the spicy bark that warms the soul! Cinnamon inspired the spice trade routes, and was referenced in the Old Testament. Ah! The spicy, sweet smell of cinnamon! Everyone recognizes the familiar aroma of this common kitchen spice. Cinnamon is an exotic plant bark with a long history of both culinary and folkloric use in many countries throughout the world. Cinnamon was listed as a useful herb in Chinese literature as early as 2700 BC. It is described in the famous Chinese medical text, The Tang Materia Medica, written in 659 AD.
- Cinnamon also enjoys traditional use in Ayurveda , the ancient healing art of India. It is mentioned in the Hebrew Book of Moses and has been cultivated in Ceylon and Sri Lanka since 1200 AD, where much of the world’s supply is still grown. In Europe, cinnamon was regarded as a rare and precious spice. It was also used as an incense and in perfumes.
- According to Chamberlain, writing in France in 1887, cinnamon “possesses the greatest powers.” Cinnamon is gathered from the dried inner bark of the branches of a small, tropical, evergreen tree in the Laurel family. The bark is peeled off and as the pieces are dried, they curl up into quills. These are the common cinnamon sticks that are used in herb teas, preparations and for baking. In ancient times, many exotic myths circulated about where cinnamon came from, such as from giant birds or bats nests.
- These stories were supported by cinnamon traders to inflate the price of this precious spice. In Traditional Chinese folklore, cinnamon is one of the most widely used “warming” herbs. Cinnamon raises vitality, warms and stimulates. The compounds contained in cinnamon include eugenol, cinnamic aldehyde, methyl-eugenol, tannin and mannitol, which gives cinnamon its sweet flavor. It also contains cinnzelanin and cinnzelanol.
- Nature’s Answer super concentrated Cinnamon Herbal extract is made from 1150 mg of Cinnamon and is Tried, True and Trusted since 1972! All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Our in house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world. Our state of the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products. This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From plant to shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course….Nature’s Answer®.
Take 1/2-1 mL (14-28 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 1 mL (Approx. 28 Drops)|
|Servings per Container:||30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark Extract||170 mg|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, 12-15% Certified Organic Alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.