Benefits of Nature’s Answer Echinacea Root: Super Concentrated Made from 1,000 mg of E. Angustifolia & Purpurea Herbs Low Alcohol, Kosher Gluten-Free Tested & Verified Holistically Balanced® Non GMO Project Verified
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea / angustifolia) is one of the best known herbs for immune support.* It has a long history of use that dates back to the Native Americans. Also known as purple coneflower, it is a perennial herb that is native to the central to southeastern areas of the United States. While it only grows wild in the US, it is also widely cultivated in Europe. Echinacea grows up to twenty inches in height, producing large, beautiful, daisy-like purple flowers, although some varieties sport white flowers.
- The “cone” of the flower is prominent and distinctive. If you press on the cone, you will notice that it has sharp points, similar to the Echinoderm family of animals, such as the sea urchin, thus the “Echi” name. Native Americans and early settlers recognized the health supportive benefits of this plant. * Today, it is considered an excellent choice to support immune health* all year long.
- Nature’s Answer Echinacea Root gives you time-tested immune support from Nature.* Made from 1,000 mg of the Echinacea purpurea and angustifolia herbs carefully brought to you by our unique, cold Bio-Chelation process.® Low-Alcohol. Gluten-Free. All with the reputation of Nature’s Answer. Certified Authentic. Holistically Balanced®. The way Nature intended. The Added Assurance of our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology® All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Our in-house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world. Our state-of-the-art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products. This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From plant to shelf,™ you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course….Nature’s Answer®.
Take 1 ml (approx. 28 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water. May double frequency for 2 days maximum.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings per Container:||30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||1,000 mg (1 g)||†|
|Echinacea purpurea Aerial Parts Extract (standardized to 10 mg of Total Polyphenols) 1,000 mg (1 g) †||(standardized to 5,000 mcg of Berberine and 2,500 mcg of Hydrastine)||†|
|Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) Root Extract||†|
|Echinacea angustifolia Root Extract||†|
|Echinacea purpurea Root Extract||†|
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water, certified organic alcohol 15-20%.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.