Relief From Occasional Nausea * Alcohol free herbal extract Made from 1000 mg Ginger root Holistically Balanced® Bio-Chelated® non GMO Kosher Certified
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is included within a large variety of tall tropical flowers with scented blossoms that can be grown as an ornamental garden plant or in a pot on the porch. The root, or “rhizome” and has been used to support health benefits* for centuries in every country where it grows, including India, China, Mexico and the Caribbean. One of the common uses of ginger is for Relief From Occasional Nausea*.
- The part of the plant used is the rhizome, or underground root-like stem, which has the characteristic spicy aroma of ginger. The dried rhizome of ginger contains approximately 1–4% volatile oils. These are the active constituents of ginger and are also responsible for ginger’s characteristic odor and taste. The aromatic constituents include zingiberene and bisabolene, while the pungent constituents are known as gingerols and shogaols. Turmeric is another commonly used rhizome.
- In the Ancient Healing Arts of Chinese Medicine, ginger is considered a ‘warming herb’*, which would be useful for conditions that are considered ‘damp’*. Ginger is considered to have many benefits*, and has been used as ginger water, as well as in herbal extracts, tea and capsules, and can also be used as a topical applicant*. All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints).
- Our in house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world. Our state of the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products. This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From plant to shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course….Nature’s Answer®.
Take 1 ml (28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract||1,000 mg (1g)||†|
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.