- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) also known as puzzlegrass usually grows in moist habitats. It’s commonly referred to as Bottlebrush, because of the "scratchy” nature of the stems as well as the shape of the plant. The use of horsetail for health issues goes back to Greek and Roman times.
- Nature’s Answer Alcohol Free Horsetail Herb Extract is an exceptional way to support healthy hair, skin and nails.*
- Since it’s an extract, it’s absorbed faster than pills, capsules and softgels. Made from 2,000 mg of horsetail grass, this highly concentrated extract gives you a full 560 mg of herb in each 1 ml serving.
- The Added Assurance of our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology® All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Our in-house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world. Our state-of-the-art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products. This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From plant to shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course….Nature’s Answer®.
Take, 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 1 mL (approx. 28 drops)|
|Serving Per Container: 30||30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Herb Extract||2000 mg||†|
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
•Shake well. Keep out of reach of children. •Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. •Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Nature’s Answer Horsetail Herb Extract Promotes Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails* Made from 2,000 mg of Pure Horsetail Extract per serving. Not to be confused with less potent Tinctures.
- By using Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, Nature’s Answer assures you the quality of each ingredient by identifying the purity of every incoming botanical, only promising you the purest form of each extract in every product.
- Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, Tested & Verified, Holistically Balanced, Family-Owned & Operated
Free shipping over £25
Need help? Contact us
Adding product to your cart