2000 mg Tested & Verified Identified for Authenticity Holistically Balanced® Nature’s Answer® Licorice Root Extract is unique. If you compare the milligrams you are getting per dose, you will notice that EACH DROPPERFUL( 1 ml) offers a full 1000 mg of herb!
- Licorice is an herbaceous perennial plant that is native to several areas of the world, including southern Russia, the Mediterranean, parts of Asia and southern areas of Europe. The part of the licorice plant that is utilized as a flavoring agent and as a traditional remedy is the Licorice Root.
- Licorice contains specific chemical constituents that give it the sweet distinctive flavor, recognized by those who enjoy Licorice Candy. Licorice is also used to flavor tobacco products, beverages and foods. It’s interesting to note, that most American Licorice candy does not actually contain any licorice at all, but instead uses other flavoring agents, such as star anise extract, or artificial licorice flavouring.
- Licorice is often used in combination with other herbs, such as Panax Ginseng, Eleuthero Root, and Buplerum, to help support the body in dealing with stress,* and to support healthy digestive and immune system function.*
Take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Recommended for use not longer than 4-6 weeks, without consulting your practitioner.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving % Daily Value||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza spp.) Root Extract||(herbal equivalent 2,000 mg) 525 mg)||†|
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.