Milk Thistle Seed
- Super Concentrated 2,000 mg per serving Promotes Healthy Liver Function*
- Promotes Liver Detoxification & Waste Elimination*
- Absorbed Faster Than Tablets or Capsules Low Alcohol Gluten-Free Holistically Balanced® Over 40-Year Passion for Quality.
- Your liver is a crucial part of your digestive system. Keeping it healthy is important. Nature’s Answer Milk Thistle is the natural way to promote healthy liver function.* Super Concentrated with 2,000 mg per serving, Nature’s Answer Milk Thistle also promotes liver detoxification, as well as waste elimination.* It’s alcohol-free and since Nature’s Answer Milk Thistle is a liquid extract, it’s absorbed faster than tablets or capsules.
- The Milk Thistle plant, also known as silymarin, is a flowering herb with wonderful natural qualities. Only Nature’s Answer uses a unique Bio-Chelation process, developed by the company’s founder and owner to capture all of the plants qualities. It includes "cold extraction.” Cold extraction, allows the raw plant materials to be extracted without being exposed to heat, capturing and preserving the holistic balance of the herb.
- The Added Assurance of Nature’s Answer "Advanced Botanical Fingerprint” Technology™ Nature’s Answer Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology™ assures you of the quality of the botanical ingredients in every Nature’s Answer product. By creating one of the most comprehensive collections of plant specimens in the world and identifying each plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, Nature’s Answer can compare and analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to formulate their products, assuring you that the ingredients in every Nature’s Answer Milk Thistle extract are the purest, highest-quality botanical ingredients available.
Take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (Approx. 56 Drops)|
|Servings per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract||2,000 mg||Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerine, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.