- Super Concentrated made from 2,000 mg of Pure Nettle Leaf Extract.
- Promotes Overall Health and Well-Being.
- Promotes Healthy Prostate Function.
- Helps maintain the Health of the Urinary Tract.
- Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free.
- With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature’s Answer® has identified Mother Nature’s unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology™, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged. Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each.
- Discover Nature's Answer Gluten Free Herbal Supplement Kosher Parve Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process. Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
Take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Shake well.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf Extract||2,000mg (2g)||†|
† Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
•Shake well. Keep out of reach of children. •Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. •Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.