Oleopein Olive Leaf
- Nature’s Answer OleoPein® Olive Leaf Extract Promotes Overall Good Health & Wellness*
- Made from 1,500 mg of Pure Standardized Olive Leaf Extract per serving. Not to be confused with less potent Tinctures.
- By using Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, Nature’s Answer assures you the quality of each ingredient by identifying the purity of every incoming botanical, only promising you the purest form of each extract in every product.
- Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, Tested & Verified, Holistically Balanced, Family-Owned & Operated
- The OleoPein Olive Leaf comes from the olive tree, which is an evergreen native to the Mediterranean region. As far back as 1800, the leaves were ground up and used in teas for health purposes. While it’s common knowledge that Olive Oil has many wonderful health benefits, did you know that it’s a unique molecule called Oleopein that gives Olive Oil many of those benefits. Oleopein is a polyphenol produced in the leaves and in the fruit of the olive tree.
- Nature’s Answer gently captures the polyphenol Oleopein and brings it to you in this natural highly concentrated Oleopein Olive Leaf Extract. In fact, Nature’s Answer Oleopein Olive Leaf Extract is so highly concentrated it would be impossible to eat enough Olive Oil to match the number of healthy polyphenols in just one serving of it. Super Concentrated with 1,500 mg, Nature’s Answer Oleopein Olive Leaf Extract promotes overall good health and well being.*Nature’s Answer Oleopein Olive Leaf Alcohol-Free promotes a healthy body.
- Nature’s Answer alcohol-free extracts are produced using alcohol, water, and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are then removed through our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Balanced guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Take 1.5 (42 drops) two (2) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 1.5 mL (approx. 42 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 40||40|
|Amount Per Serving % Daily Value||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|OleoPein (Olea europaea) Leaf Extract (standardized for a minimum of 15 mg Oleuropein)||1,500mg (1.5g)||†|
† Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water, gum Arabic.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.