Pau D'Arco Inner Bark
- Nature’s Answer Pau D’Arco Extract Supports a Healthy Immune System*
- Made from 2,000 mg of Pure Pau D’Arco Inner Bark per serving. Not to be confused with less potent Tinctures.
- By using Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, Nature’s Answer assures you the quality of each ingredient by identifying the purity of every incoming botanical, only promising you the purest form of each extract in every product.
- Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, Tested & Verified, Holistically Balanced, Family-Owned & Operated
- Deep in the Amazon rain forest and in the tropical areas of South America grows Pau d’Arco, a large tree that is known to reach up to 150 ft tall and 10 ft in diameter. The Pau d’Arco tree is prized for its strength as lumber and also by the native South American Rainforest medicine men for its health benefits. Pau D’arco means “bow tree” in Portuguese, the perfect name because the wood is used by the native people of South America to make bows for hunting. But the true benefits of this tropical tree lies in its inner bark.
- The inner bark is scraped out and made into an extract, or the inner lining can be used to brew the Pau D’arco into a tea. Nature’s Answer takes great care to bring you this wonderful herb in a super concentrated extract. Made from 2,000 mg of Pau d’Arco inner bark, each super concentrated serving helps maintain the intestinal flora that are important to your health and well-being and to support your immune system.*
- Nature’s Answer Pau d’Arco is alcohol free, gluten-free, and gets into the system faster because it’s a liquid. The Added Assurance of our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®. All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Our in-house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world. Our state-of-the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products.
- This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you. From plant to shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it’s authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course….Nature’s Answer®.
Take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Pau D'Arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa) Bark Extract 2,000 mg (2 g) †||2,000 mg (2g)||†|
† Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.