- Red Clover Tops (Trifolium pratense), is the flowering part of a plant in the Fabaceae botanical family. Red clover is easily recognized and grows in fields and uncultivated land in many areas of the county. The flower comes out in late spring and often lasts, or reflowers until early fall. The part of the plant that is used to prepare herbal teas and tinctures is the flower top. Red clover refers to the purple flowers that grow on top of this plant. In fact, some people prefer to call it Purple Clover rather than Red clover. In any case, the color differentiates it from the white flower tops that adorn the similar, but smaller species known as Trifolium repens.
- The clover belongs to the legume plant family, like peanuts and beans, so it is not surprising to find that animals often graze on it in the wild. Red clover has been a traditional health support* for centuries, in the many areas of the world that is grows.
- Red clover contains a variety of naturally occurring constituents, including isoflavones, flavonoids, pterocarpans, coumarins, tyramine, Daidzein, genistein, formononetin, biochanin A, coumestrol and naringenin. Several of these natural mildly phytoestrogenic compounds have been found to assist women maintain balance in terms of hormonal changes such as menopause support. * Red Clover Tops also contain a number of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, such as B Vitamins, Vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and chromium.
- In addition to all of these wonderful attributes, Red Clover is the National Flower of Denmark and the state flower of Vermont!
- Nature’s Answer Alcohol Free Red Clover Tops offers a super concentrated pure extract, with no added sugars or alcohol.
Take 1–2 ml (28–56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Shake well.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) Flowering Tops Extract||2,000mg (2g)||†|
†Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Nature’s Answer Red Clover Tops Provides Menopause Support*
- Made from 2,000 mg of Pure Red Clover Extract per serving. Not to be confused with less potent Tinctures.
- By using Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, Nature’s Answer assures you the quality of each ingredient by identifying the purity of every incoming botanical, only promising you the purest form of each extract in every product.
- Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, Tested & Verified, Holistically Balanced, Family-Owned & Operated.
Free shipping over £25
Need help? Contact us
Adding product to your cart