Red Clover Tops
- Nature’s Answer Red Clover Tops Provides Menopause Support*
- Made from 2,000 mg of Pure Red Clover Extract per serving. Not to be confused with less potent Tinctures.
- By using Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, Nature’s Answer assures you the quality of each ingredient by identifying the purity of every incoming botanical, only promising you the purest form of each extract in every product.
- Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, Tested & Verified, Holistically Balanced, Family-Owned & Operated.
- Red Clover Tops (Trifolium pratense), is the flowering part of a plant in the Fabaceae botanical family. Red clover is easily recognized and grows in fields and uncultivated land in many areas of the county. The flower comes out in late spring and often lasts, or reflowers until early fall. The part of the plant that is used to prepare herbal teas and tinctures is the flower top. Red clover refers to the purple flowers that grow on top of this plant. In fact, some people prefer to call it Purple Clover rather than Red clover. In any case, the color differentiates it from the white flower tops that adorn the similar, but smaller species known as Trifolium repens.
- The clover belongs to the legume plant family, like peanuts and beans, so it is not surprising to find that animals often graze on it in the wild. Red clover has been a traditional health support* for centuries, in the many areas of the world that is grows.
- Red clover contains a variety of naturally occurring constituents, including isoflavones, flavonoids, pterocarpans, coumarins, tyramine, Daidzein, genistein, formononetin, biochanin A, coumestrol and naringenin. Several of these natural mildly phytoestrogenic compounds have been found to assist women maintain balance in terms of hormonal changes such as menopause support. * Red Clover Tops also contain a number of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, such as B Vitamins, Vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and chromium.
- In addition to all of these wonderful attributes, Red Clover is the National Flower of Denmark and the state flower of Vermont!
- Nature’s Answer Alcohol Free Red Clover Tops offers a super concentrated pure extract, with no added sugars or alcohol.
Take 1–2 ml (28–56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Shake well.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) Flowering Tops Extract||2,000mg (2g)||†|
†Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.