Sambucus Kids Formula
- With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature’s Answer® has identified Mother Nature’s unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology™, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
- Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each. Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
- Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
For Daily Maintenance: Children 4-12 years of age: Take two (2) teaspoons daily. Shake well before use. Mix in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 12||12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) Juice Concentrated Extract||4,000mg (4g)||†|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend||200mg|
|Echinacea purpurea Aerial Parts Extract||†|
|Astragalus mongholicus Root Extract||†|
|Echinacea angustifolia Root/Rhizome Extract||†|
|Red Raspberry Juice Concentrated Extract||19mg||†|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic agave syrup, vegetable glycerin, purified water, citric acid.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.