Adult Multivitamin Gummies with B vitamins and D3
- Balanced multivitamin and mineral formula for everyday wellbeing
- 17 essential nutrients including vitamin D3, vitamin C and zinc
- Convenient chewable gummies, free of gelatin and gluten
- Delicious natural raspberry flavour
- Suitable for vegetarians
We all want to live a healthier life, but sometimes work and social commitments can feel like they get in the way. That’s why we’ve developed Nature’s Bounty® Adult Multivitamin Gummies, providing you a convenient and delicious way to get the nutrients you need. These gummies contain key nutrients to support everyday wellbeing - including energy, immunity and protection.(1)
With today’s hectic lifestyles, we demand more from our bodies and constantly need to refuel ourselves in order to maintain peak performance. Nature’s Bounty® Adult Multivitamin Gummies contain 100% daily reference value of key vitamins including vitamins A, C, E, B1, B6 and folic acid to support your overall wellbeing.(1-5) These chewable gummies come in a delicious natural raspberry flavour, are free of gelatin and gluten, and are also suitable for vegetarians – a perfect "on the go” supplement for every body.
- Supports energy release and mental performance with B vitamins (5)
- Helps to maintain healthy bones and muscles (2)
- Supports your immune system with zinc and vitamin D3 (1,2)
- Provides antioxidants, to help fight free radicals within the body (3)
- Perfect for those with busy schedules and active lifestyles
- Delicious raspberry flavour, made with natural fruit juice
- Free of gelatin and gluten - suitable for vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
At Nature’s Bounty® we understand the daily stresses of modern living can affect your health and wellbeing, and we are here to help. For nearly 50 years, we’ve been combining innovation with the finest ingredients, to provide supplements of unsurpassed quality and value. Our range is designed to make it simple for you to find the right supplement for your needs – from beauty and women’s health, to energy, immunity and more – so you can reach your healthy best.
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism, maintenance of normal bones, immune system function and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal bone, muscle and immune system function.
- Vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Thiamine (B1) and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Pantothenic Acid (B5) contributes to normal mental performance.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
SUGGESTED USE: For adults, take two gummies daily, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Tapioca Syrup, Sucrose, Glazing Agent (Sunflower Oil, Carnauba Wax), Gelling Agent (Pectin, Modified Tapioca Starch), Flavour Enhancer (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Acacia Gum, Stevia), Ascorbic Acid, Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin), Anti-Caking Agents (Sodium Potassium Tartrate), Natural Colour (Vegetable Juice), D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Natural Flavour (Raspberry), Zinc Sulphate, Pantothenic Acid (D-Pantothenate, Calcium), Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, D-Biotin, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Chromium Chloride, Methylcobalamin.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.