Magnesium 250 mg Tablets
- Provides muscle support (1)
- Supports energy and vitality levels (3)
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue (3)
- Ideal for people with busy or active lifestyles
- Essential mineral that supports many roles in the body (1-3)
Our busy, time poor or stressed lifestyles can sometimes leave us feeling drained and tired. That’s why we’ve developed Nature’s Bounty® Magnesium 250 mg, providing you with energy, vitality and muscle support in a convenient one-a-day tablet.We can all use a little bit of energy from time to time when the daily stresses of life are wearing us down or we don’t get enough sleep. Our Nature’s Bounty® Magnesium 250 mg is formulated to help your body with energy production and make you feel energised.
- Helps to support healthy energy levels through the day (3)
- Can also be taken in the evenings to support muscles and relaxation (1-2)
- An ideal everyday wellbeing nutrient
- Commonly found in green leafy vegetables like spinach and kale
- Convenient one-a-day, easy to swallow coated tablets
- No gluten, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological and nervous system function.
- Magnesium contributes to energy metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
SUGGESTED USE: For adults, take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin (Palm Oil), Magnesium Silicate, Carnauba Wax), Colour (Titanium Dioxide).
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.