Dolce Vivere The Collection 6 X Soaps
Explore the most enchanting, romantic destinations in Italy with the Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Soap Collection.
A tribute to Italian beauty and style, the Dolce Vivere Soap Collection is comprised of six luxurious soaps, all inspired by iconic Italian locations. Handmade in Florence, Italy, the soaps are crafted through the age-old tradition of saponification, each bar is of the richest, softest quality. Natural and 100% biodegradable, the subtly scented soaps will leave the skin feeling pampered, hydrated and sumptuously smooth.
The Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Soap Collection contains:
- Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Costa Smeralda Soap 150g: Notes of myrtle nectar, lentiscus and helycrisum evoke the untouched nature and wild terrain of this Italian coastal town.
- Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Portofino Soap 150g: The beauty and tranquillity of Portofino bay can be imagined with blissful notes of fragrance flax, water rose and marine lily.
- Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Rome Soap 150g: This elegant soap encapsulates the eternal beauty of Rome with sweet, warm nuances of oleander, fig and muscat.
- Nesti Dante Capri Soap 150g: The passion and charm of Capri is captured within this skin-softening soap with energising notes of orange blossom, frosted mandarin and basil.
- Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Florence Soap 150g: Notes of blue iris and laurel blend together in this elegant soap to evoke the vitality and energy of Florence.
Work into wet hands then massage the soap bar to create a sumptuous lather. Massage all over your body, then rinse. Keep soap in a clean, dry place after use to preserve its longevity.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.