Il Fruttero The Collection 6 X Soaps
Enjoy the invigorating aroma of fruits in a Florentine orchard with the Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Soap Collection.
The Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Soap Collection is comprised of six beautifully fragrant soaps that are handmade in Florence, Italy. Inspired by fruit that shimmers in the sun on a Florentine orchard, this dazzling collection would make the perfect gift for someone that delights in energising, fruity fragrances. 100% natural and biodegradable, Nesti Dante soaps will leave the skin feeling intensely nourished and beautifully fragrant.
The Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Soap Collection contains:
- Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Peach and Melon Soap 150g: This natural soap is enriched with a blend of active ingredients and a fusion of sweet notes of peach and melon.
- Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Citron and Bergamot Soap 150g: Energising and uplifting, notes of citron and bergamot give this soap a subtle, fresh scent.
- Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Fig and Almond Milk Soap 150g: Ideal for moments of relaxation, this soothing soap is infused with notes of fig and almond milk.
- Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Red Grapes and Blueberry Soap 150g: This fresh, fruity aroma will boost cellular renewal and leave the skin looking luminous and nourished.
- Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Pomegranate and Blackcurrant Soap 150g: Toning and firming, this vegetable based soap is subtly scented with delicious, bright notes of pomegranate and blackcurrant.
- Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Olive and Tangerine Soap 150g: This moisturising soap features olive and tangerine, which will hydrate, protect and refresh the skin.
Work into wet hands then massage the soap bar to create a sumptuous lather. Massage all over your body, then rinse. Keep soap in a clean, dry place after use to preserve its longevity.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.