Romantica The Collection 6 X Soaps
Begin a journey through the beautiful landscapes of Tuscany and explore the romantic elements of its land with the Nesti Dante Romantica Soap Collection.
Handcrafted using ingredients inspired by the Tuscan countryside, the Nesti Dante Romantica Soap Collection is the ideal way to experience the beauty of the region. Each Nesti Dante soap is crafted in Italy, through the traditional saponification process, which ensures the soaps are of the highest quality. The natural soaps are enriched with active ingredients that will leave the skin feeling soft, nourished and subtly fragranced.
The Nesti Dante Romantica Soap Collection contains:
- Nesti Dante Romantica Royal Lily and Narcissus Soap 150g: Inspired by the Florentine countryside, this natural soap bar is infused with luxurious green-floral notes of royal lily and narcissus.
- Nesti Dante Romantica Florentine Rose and Peony Soap 150g: This exhilarating soap charms the senses with feminine, floral notes of Florentine rose and peony.
- Nesti Dante Romantica Gillyflower and Fuchsia Soap 150g: Passionate and alluring, this luxurious, lathering soap is infused with sweet, almost edible notes of gillyflower and fuchsia.
- Nesti Dante Romantica Tuscan Wisteria and Lilac Soap 150g: Enchanting nuances of Tuscan wisteria and fresh lilac create the gentle aroma of this skin-softening soap.
- Nesti Dante Romantica Wild Tuscan Lavender and Verbena Soap 150g: Sparkling and energising, notes of lavender and verbena give this soap a clean, aromatic fragrance.
- Nesti Dante Romantica Noble Cherry Blossom and Basil Soap 150g: Vibrant notes of cherry blossom intertwine with soft, sensual nuances of basil to subtly scent this natural soap.
Work into wet hands then massage the soap bar to create a sumptuous lather. Massage all over your body, then rinse. Keep soap in a clean, dry place after use to preserve its longevity.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.