Body-Ichtilium Body Cream
- The cream normalizes the skin renewal process. Light ichthyol contained in the cream shows a soothing effect and reduces itching. Vitamins E and F supplement the intercellular matrix of the skin, nourishing and strengthening the skin structure.
- The use of the product, owing to the content of salicylic acid, provides gentle exfoliation of the surface layers of keratinized skin, restoring smoothness and healthy look of the skin.
- The soothing effect of the cream is enhanced by chlorophyll which accelerates regeneration and improves skin nutrition.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Apply the cream on clean body skin.
Use for daily skin care every morning and at bedtime.
- Ichthyol – exhibits antiseptic properties and softens the epidermis. It relieves itching, irritation and the feeling of taut skin.
- Vitamin E – the so-called youth vitamin with significant anti-oxidant properties which protects the skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors. It moisturizes the skin and boosts skin regeneration and renewal.
- Vitamin F – EFA, Essential Fatty Acids, regenerate the protective epidermal lipid layer. They normalize and boost the function of the skin’s protective barrier, provide hydration and slow down skin ageing.
- Salicylic acid – it gently exfoliates dead epidermal cells. It restores the skin’s even structure and ensures a healthy look.
- Chlorophyll – accelerates skin regeneration, evens out its colour and brightens discolourations.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.