Opti-Sensilium Eye Cream
The cream has a two-fold effect: it visibly smoothes out wrinkles and deeply nourishes the tired skin in the eye area. An active complex comprising an innovative peptide and vitamin E stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, strengthening the skin's structure and restoring its firmness.
An optimum dose of precious oils (babassu, rice and passion flower oils) intensely moisturizes and nourishes the skin, forming a barrier which protects the skin from moisture loss and environmental aggressors.
SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED INNOVATIVE IMMUNO-PREBIOTIC and LEUKINE-BARRIER FORMULAS regulate the function of the skin's immune system and relieve irritations. They stimulate the growth of the protective physiological cutaneous micro-flora to decrease the skin's sensitivity.
They actively prevent irritation, redness, itching and burning, promoting a healthy look and feel of the skin.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Apply the cream to clean skin in the eye area, avoiding any contact of the product with the conjunctival sac. Use daily in the morning and at bedtime. It is perfect as a make-up base.
- IMMUNO-PREBIOTIC FORMULA – a formula which relieves irritations and controls skin hypersensitivity.
- Leukine-Barrier formula – a formula which restores balance of the skin’s immune system and soothes irritations.
- Peptide – stimulates peptide synthesis to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and hollow areas, and delays skin ageing. It promotes regeneration, restoring proper tightness and firmness to the skin.
- Passion flower oil – soothes and relieves irritations and counteracts the negative effect of such factors as pollution, environmental aggressors, stress and fatigue.
- Babassu oil – oil extracted from the seeds of the babassu palm, with strong moisturizing and softening properties.
- Rice oil – protects the skin and helps restore its proper balance. It has strong moisturizing properties.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.