Puri-Ichtilium Cleansing Gel
The product perfectly cleanses the scalp and body. It also has a soothing effect and supports skin renewal processes.
Ichthyol contained in the gel reduces irritation and itching of the skin. Willow bark extract regulates the process of exfoliation of dead skin cells. Piroctone olamine reduces exfoliation of the skin and scalp (dandruff) and prevents its recurrence.
The gel has a soothing effect. Specially selected ingredients of the formulation provide proper care to skin affected by psoriasis and extend the period of remission of lesions.
- Use to cleanse the skin of the body and scalp replacing the traditional soaps and shampoos.
- Apply the gel on a wet skin and hair, and rub in circular motions until foam appears.
- Rinse with water.
- Use for daily skin care every morning and night.
- Ichthyol – exhibits antiseptic properties and softens the epidermis. It relieves itching, irritation and the feeling of taut skin.
- Piroctone olamine – restores the natural balance of the cutaneous micro-flora, reducing exfoliation of the skin and scalp (dandruff) and preventing its recurrence.
- White willow extract – shows antibacterial properties and has a soothing effect on the skin. It has antiseptic properties and regulates the process of exfoliation of dead skin cells.
- Citric acid – normalizes the process of epidermal cornification, reduces discolourations and brightens the skin.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.