Vita-Capilaril Day Cream
This moisturizing and strengthening cream with a light, fast absorbing formula, combines the synergistic action of olive wax and glycerine, which penetrate deep into the skin, binding and permanently keeping moisture in the epidermis.
The golden algae extract strengthens the skin's protective hydro-lipid barrier, effectively preventing excessive loss of moisture.
The cream provides long-lasting hydration and eliminates excessive skin dryness.
Vitamin PP strengthens blood vessels and reduces skin redness.
A thiotaine and thioproline complex which is the subject of a patent application neutralizes free radicals and provides special protection from damage to cell structures.
It promotes epidermal regeneration, restoring softness and smoothness to the skin.
When used regularly, the cream makes the skin less prone to hypersensitivity reactions to environmental aggressors.
- To prepare the skin for application of the cream, cleanse your face using a Pharmaceris N cleanser.
- Proceed to apply the cream to the skin of your face and neck.
- Use daily in the morning.
- It is an excellent make-up base.
- Vitamin PP – helps regenerate the epidermal lipid barrier, strengthening blood vessels and reducing their visibility and redness. It stimulates collagen synthesis and normalizes ceramide production and epidermal maturation. It improves skin moisture levels, enhances elasticity and prevents discolourations. It makes the skin smoother and firmer.
- Golden alga – prevents excessive dryness, strengthens skin’s lipid barrier, moisturizes the skin and promotes epidermal renewal, offering intense relief.
- Olive wax – a gentle emollient which nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Thiotaine and thioproline complex – neutralises free radicals, stimulates cutaneous growth and regeneration and makes the skin softer and smoother.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.