Viti-Melo Vitiligo Day Cream
Recommended for adults and children (aged 5 and older) to protect and nourish vitiligo-affected and depigmented skin during the day.
It minimises the risk of sunburns and to prevent further enlargement of discoloured patches of the skin. It can be used with NB-UVB lamp.
- Based on the unique synergy of rosmarinic acid and thioproline, this specialised product reduces visible signs of vitiligo.
- The complex interacts with skin cells to provide antioxidant protection (patent no. 402105), and prevents mitochondrial dysfunction caused by oxidative damage, which is one of the causes of vitiligo.
- It suppresses inflammatory responses by reducing concentrations of IL-6 – a molecule which plays a key role in the skin depigmentation process (patent application no. 407256). The product has restorative properties as it protects and minimises damage to pigment.
- The synergistic combination of the active ingredients initiates the repigmentation process leading to a gradual evening out of the skin tone. The complex keeps the patches from growing and the skin colour contrast from becoming more pronounced, as well as prevents the development of new vitiligo lesions. VDR stimulates the vitamin D receptor, a key factor in vitiligo treatment, to restore the optimal protective barrier.
- Photostable filters provide very high protection against UV radiation.
- Apply the product every morning onto vitiligo lesions for at least 6 months.
- During periods of extended sun exposure, re-apply the product every 2 hours.
- It is recommended to use VITI-MELO NIGHT cream as a complementary treatment.
- Rosmarinic acid
- VDR activator
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.