Viti-Melo Vitiligo Night Cream
The product is recommended for adults and children (aged 5 and older) with vitiligo-affected and depigmented skin for night use to even out the skin tone.
- Providing patented protection against free radicals, the unique complex of rosmarinic acid and thioproline globally interacts with vitiligo skin cells. It has an anti-inflammatory effect on IL-6 (patent application), and protects the mitochondria against oxidative damage.
- The active ingredients support pigment production and prevent depigmentation. Naringenin is engaged in silencing the vitiligo-activating genes (Bmal1, Per1) and activating the mitochondria (patent application). Jointly with VDR, which stimulates the vitamin D receptor, it promotes repigmentation of the skin. The product has restorative properties (RPF 4.2×1021 = radical protection factor), and reduces vitiligo lesions on the skin by impeding their enlargement and preventing the development of new ones.
- MelPigment supports the reduction of the colour contrast by gradually pigmenting the skin and reducing discolouration.
- Use daily at bedtime.
- Apply carefully onto depigmented areas, starting from the centre of the patch and working your way towards the edges.
- To achieve the expected results, use the product jointly with the VITI-MELO DAY cream.
- VDR activator
- Rosmarinic acid
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.