- Royal Jelly is one of nature’s richest health foods containing a wide range of essential nutritional elements (vitamins, amino acids, minerals, proteins and enzymes).
- A completely natural product – it is extremely safe for everyone to take and is a valuable food supplement for young and old alike.
- Sports men and women commonly use it to keep in peak condition. Discerning women use it as a means of enhancing natural beauty.
- Royal Jelly is a substance of complex chemical structure, produced by the young nurse bees as it is the exclusive food of their Queen Bee and is essential for her development. (The incredible stamina, fertility and long life of the Queen Bee, has been proven to be entirely due to her diet of Royal Jelly.) Perhaps the most extraordinary effect of the Royal Jelly is with regard to the reproductive capacity of the Queen Bee.
- She is able to lay up to 2,000 or more eggs per day during the course of her life. A daily batch of eggs equals more than twice the weight of the Queen, and it is estimated that she will produce over three million eggs during her lifetime.
- Celebrated through centuries for its various health-giving properties, Royal Jelly has been used by people from all walks of life and is reverently referred to in sacred texts.
- Fresh Royal Jelly can also be of great benefit in skin care, as it can be mixed with any cosmetic cream base to produce a smooth, luxurious and protective face cream, enabling the skin to absorb directly the nutrient and antibiotic properties of the Royal Jelly.
Directions for Use: Royal Jelly Capsules – One per day. The daily intake can be increased up to three or four times, depending on the individual’s needs.
Product Ingredients: Royal Jelly contains a wealth of vitamins from the vitamin B group with the highest amount being vitamin B5, pantothenic acid (THE ENERGY VITAMIN). Acetylcholine, necessary for proper functioning of the brain and the nervous system, is found abundantly in Royal Jelly. Royal Jelly contains approximately 18 amino acids.
Eight of these amino acids are essential dietary components that your body needs but cannot produce on its own. This gives it great nutritional value. Royal Jelly is a natural food, it is not a drug and it is not man made.Nutritional information: Royal Jelly contains vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (inositol), B8 (biotin), B9 (folic acid), B12 (cobalamine) and vitamin C.
Royal Jelly also contains 30 amino acids (essential for the building of proteins and each cell’s genetic structure) plus the elements of iron, potassium, sodium, chromium, manganese and nickel. These elements are necessary for a healthy metabolism. In its make up Royal Jelly also contains an unidentifiable 4% which appears to enhance its therapeutic value.
Queen Bee Royal Jelly has a powerful combination of vitamins, minerals, and all the essential amino acids. Royal jelly is rich in protein, vitamins B-1, B-2, B-6, C, E, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, inositol and folic acid. In fact, it contains seventeen times as much pantothenic acid as that found in dry pollen. No other natural food source compares nutritionally to Royal Jelly. Royal Jelly has a powerful combination of vitamins, minerals, and all the essential amino acids.
Free shipping over £25
Need help? Contact us
Adding product to your cart