Formula VM-Prime for Adults 50 Plus
- Specially formulated for Adults 50+
- High Potency Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Formula
- Smaller, easier-to-swallow tablet
- Vegan, Vegetarian & Kosher
- Free from Sugar and Salt
The stage in adult life, marked as middle age to senescence, may be characterized by a significant change to stature and bodyweight, loss of skeletal and muscle tissue and in change to nutritional intake and needs. VM-PRIME has been formulated with these changes in mind, to support key areas of health and encourage optimal wellbeing.
In addition, Solgar® VM-PRIME is a two-a-day dosage of VM-PRIME allows for a smaller, easier-to-swallow tablet, supporting your daily wellbeing
- Choline supports the process of metabolizing nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy
- Vitamin C plays a role in the collagen formation, making sure you receive a daily dose of this essential Vitamin, will help support your skin, bones, cartilage and blood vessels
- Vitamin E protects your cells from damage caused by free radicals
- Niacin reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc is important for vision and eyes
- Riboflavin plays a role in the metabolism of iron
- Copper and selenium help the functioning of the immune system
- Thiamin and Iodine for a healthy heart and balanced mind
- Vitamin B6 and B12 are important for the energy metabolism
- Pantothenic Acid, or Vitamin B5, contributes to normal mental performance
- Manganese and Vitamin D keep your bones and joints healthy
- Boron is an essential trace mineral
- Chromium supports blood glucose levels
- Biotin for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Folic Acid plays a role in the formation of blood cells
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function
- Inositol, or Vitamin B8
- Betaine Hydrochloride
- Citrus Bioflavonoid helps to maximise the absorption of Vitamin C
Take 2 per day
Choline (as bitartrate), Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, pea starch, alginate, mannitol Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate†), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate†), Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil) Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, Vitamin E (90 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum Zinc (as bisglycinate†), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate) Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Inositol, Betaine HCl, Manganese (as bisglycinate†), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Natural Source Beta-carotene, Carotenoid Mix, Chromium (as picolinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Copper (as bisglycinate†), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Vitamin D2 (400 IU, as ergocalciferol)
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.