Formula VM-Prime for Women
- Specifically designed for the nutritional needs of the 50+
- Supports brain health
- 27 key active ingredients including choline, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Folic acid
- Small, easy to swallow tablets
- Free from sugar
- Heart health including Thiamine which contributes to the normal function of the heart and Choline, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitality of hair, skin and nails as contains: Biotin, selenium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, skin & nails
- Copper which contributes to normal hair & skin pigmentation
- Vitamin C, iodine, niacin, vitamin A which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin & nails
- Collagen formation with Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation
- Brain function as Iodine, iron and zinc which contributes to normal cognitive function
- Hormonal support with Iodine which contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function and Vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Mood balance with Biotin, folate, magnesium, niacin, thiamine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C which all contribute to normal psychological function
- Vision with Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
- Healthy bones and teeth with Calcium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and zinc is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- The combination of Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Energy support with Biotin, iron, magnesium and vitamin B1 which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and Folate, niacin and Vitamins B2, B12, B6 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Immunity with Copper, folate, iron, selenium, vitamin A, B12, B6, C, D and Zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Digestion with Calcium which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand*
Take 3 per day
Calcium (as citrate, ascorbate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, alginate, pea starch, dextrin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified food starch), Magnesium (as citrate, oxide), Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium ascorbate), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Anti-caking Agents (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Choline (as bitartrate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Zinc (as picolinate), Colours: (purple carrot powder, titanium dioxide), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Soybean Germ Powder† ([2%] Isoflavones), Inositol, Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Manganese (as gluconate), Copper (as gluconate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Lutein (from marigold flower), Chromium (as Chromax®, chromium picolinate), Boron (as boric acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Folate (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), D-biotin, Iodine (as potassium iodide), Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), Vitamin K2 (contains soya and milk) (as menaquinone-7), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (gelatin from bovine).
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.