Ultimate Bone Support
- All in one specialist formulation for strong and healthy bones
- Contains 7 bone supportive vitamins and minerals including calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, K2, zinc, and manganese
- Providing scientifically researched bone-supportive nutrients
- Highly absorbable forms of nutrients for efficient use by the body
- Vegan, Vegetarian
Bone itself is a living tissue reliant on symbiotic reactions within the body to rebuild healthy bones - old bone is broken down by osteoclasts and new bone is laid down by osteoblasts. An imbalance of either cell’s activity will result in a dominance of either bone mineralisation (formation) or bone loss (resorption).Achieving optimal bone density in the young and up to the age of 30 years is paramount for optimal bone health in later life, as after our mid 30’s, more bone is broken down than produced. Although genetics is the main influencer of bone health, diet and lifestyle factors are also major contributors.
Solgar® Ultimate Bone Support contains a unique blend comprising amino acid chelates, citrates and malates, which ensure that these minerals are easy to absorb and utilised by all age groups and by those with compromised digestion. Whilst calcium is the most abundant mineral in bones, its use by the body is dependent on two other key nutrients, Vitamin D and Vitamin K, which are also provided in this expertly formulated complex.
- Advanced calcium complex with essential nutrients for bone health
- Provides critical bone supporting minerals and vitamins
- Perfect for those who want to ensure they are achieving optimum levels of bone supporting nutrients
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral density in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Vitamin D3, zinc and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin K2 helps to promote the incorporation of calcium into the bone matrix, and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand*
Calcium (as calcium malate, citrate, bisglycinate), Magnesium (as magnesium malate, oxide, bisglycinate, citrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Boron (as sodium borate), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Copper (as bisglycinate), Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) containing soya, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.