Solgar® Unique Vegetarian Multiple is the perfect `wellness insurance policy' comprising all the essential vitamins and minerals, along with additional trace elements and food factors.
- Specially formulated to meet the dietary needs of vegetarians
- Rich in iron and essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains B12 and B complex plus co-enzymes
- Nutrient food base and antioxidants
- Convenient vegetable capsule format
Each dose of 3 vegetable capsules provides important nutrients such as:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 & B12 unlock energy from food, reduce tiredness, and contribute to your overall health and wellbeing
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Contains important antioxidants such as Vitamin C & E and beta carotene, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal energy yielding function of your metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
- Zinc and magnesium contribute to maintenance of normal bones and teeth
Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, pantothenate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, dicalcium phosphate, pea starch, citric acid, mannitol, hydroxypropyl cellulose, maltodextrin), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Zinc (as picolinate, bisglycinate, oxide), Spirulina Powder, Choline (as bitartrate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Inositol, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Copper (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Boron (as boric acid), Iron (as bisglycinate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Chromium (as picolinate), Folic acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Carotenoid Mix, Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.