Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C Tablets
Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C is a high potency Vitamin B-Complex delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12, as well as additional Vitamin C.
- B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
- Added Vitamin C contributes to a healthy immune system and energy levels
- Potent antioxidant properties and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions. Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C delivers these key B vitamins.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal psychological function
- Normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
By taking 2 tablets of Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C, you will receive a combination of the key B Vitamins supporting your energy levels, as well as Vitamin C with its potent antioxidant properties.
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand*
Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as choline bitartrate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Colours: (riboflavin, titanium dioxide), Natural Source Powdered Herbal Blend (Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Acerola (Malpighia glabra), Extract Fruit, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Herb, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), D-biotin, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.